Tuesday 22 February 2011

Mac.

So for months now i've been after a new jacket. All my coats are big fat winter ones and I needed a mac! My mac hunt has gone on for ages now. I've ordered, sent back, tried on what feels like millions of macs and they've all been either too long, too short, had weird buttons, strange detailing, funny colour etc etc.....until now.

I ordered this Lipsy mac from Very (when I was ordering my Fearne Cotton dress, more on that later) and I love it. Normally I wouldn't go for something from Lipsy- i've never been a massive fan of their clothes but this mac is perfect.


It's actually a little more of a camel colour than it is here, but it's amazing! I would take a picture myself but my camera is still busted (hopefully getting a new one this week). So happy with my new mac!

However, i'm not so happy with my Fearne Cotton dress. The other day I blogged about the dress I bought from Fearne Cotton's Very range, which arrived today. It's a weird clingy material, which always worries me, but tried it on anyway and it wasn't clingy at all. It just kind of hung there, it was really odd. I can't tell whether it's too big for me or only suits skinny girls but it didn't look right at ALL. Return.

No comments:

Post a Comment