Sunday 20 February 2011

Fearne Cotton's Collection

Since the new year I've been being really good with my money, trying not to buy lots of new clothes and just re-wear what I already have, which is a lot!

The first thing that i've bought this year is a dress from Fearne Cotton's collection for Very. I'm in love with most of the pieces, but this dress is so uh-mazing that I had to buy it - hopefully it will arrive tomorrow! :)

Very - Fearne Cotton Tunic - £49

It's a beaute isn't it? I'm thinking that it will make a great day dress and teamed with some bright heels, will make a great going out look. Stay tuned this week to see what it ends up looking like! Here's some of the other gems I love from Fearne's collection:

Very - Fearne Cotton One Shoulder Metalic Dress- £69

Very - Fearne Cotton Peter Pan Blouse - £29


Very - Fearne Cotton Polka Dot Pleated Skirt - £25
No Doubt come pay day I'll end up buying most of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment