Tuesday 17 May 2011

Diana Vickers For Very

I discovered this this afternoon when I was at work, looking for tweeting content for the day. I swear my job sounds more cryptic everytime I describe it. Anyways, I kinda fell in love with this range but then at the same time was completely unimpressed.

Diana Vickers has always been a bit quirky, but never outrageous or anything like that. Quirky and cute, in the pop way I guess. It's not a surprise that she's done a range for Very. Like Fearne Cotton, she's a bit quirky and people love that.

Here's the pieces that I love:







Although it may be a little overpriced for what it is I think the prints and styles are ridiculously cute. Hopefully the quality would be good. The other pieces are just a bit uninspiring I guess. They include some wide leg jeans, a grey t-shirt and yellow corset top. I guess I just wonder why I would pay £18 quid for a grey t-shirt just because Diana Vickers is associated with it. Surely no one likes her that much?

No comments:

Post a Comment