Friday 11 March 2011

Friday Playlist

Happy Friday everyone! This weekend I'm going to my friend Rob's wedding. I'm very excited. He and his wife to be, Ali have been together since day one at university (5 years ago) and they are getting married tomorrow. Also very excited as i'll be seeing lots of uni pals who I haven't seen for a while. So....normally my friday playlist would consist of songs i'll be listening to this weekend, but as I'm likely to be hearing YMCA, My Heart Will Go On and other such crap I have done another type of playlist today.

I noticed this morning whilst flicking through my IPod that I have 6 (!!) songs titled 'Heartbreak(er)' on my IPod, I'm not too sure what this says about myself but hey-ho. So in tribute here they are...


MSTRKRFT - Heartbreaker


Will.I.Am - Heartbreaker


Metronomy - Heartbreaker


Mariah Carey - Heartbreaker


Kanye West - Welcome to Heartbreak



Magistrates - Heartbreak

1 comment:

  1. currently working my way through these whilst tidying my room :D xo

    ReplyDelete